The Gongaware Scholarship is available for students majoring in financial services or insurance management at Indiana State University. Students must also plan to pursue a career in the financial services or insurance management field upon graduation. The scholarship provides full in-state tuition for their Gongaware Scholars along with an additional $3,000 in a professional development account.
Available in the following states: Indiana
Requirements snapshot: Essay, Letters of recommendation, Specific field/degree/major/career, Resume
Scholarship PIN: S00178
Submitted by: Katelyn
The award amount for this scholarship is Unknown. Full in-state tuition along with $3,000 in professional development account
1. Parent or Guardian Name
2. Relationship to Student
3. Parent or Guardian Address (if different than the student’s)
4. Parent or Guardian Contact Number
5. Parent or Guardian Email
6. Tell us Your Career Goals
7. Please upload your current resume.
8. Briefly explain why you are an outstanding candidate for the Gongaware Scholarship
9. Briefly describe how you have used your leadership skills to effectively manage an organization or team.
10. Please provide the names and email addresses of two individuals who can recommend you for the Gongaware Scholarship. These references can be from anyone familiar with your leadership successes and accomplishments, including high school teachers, guidance counselors, or employers. Recommendations from family members will not be accepted. MAKE SURE to ask your reference if they can write a letter for you ahead of time and tell them that they will receive an email from us requesting it. Also tell them what the scholarship application deadline is.
This scholarship earns a low competition rating. Scholarships with low competition are usually limited to students who live in a specific geographic area and/or specific group of students. We highly suggest you apply to this scholarship if you meet the requirements.
Current submission deadline: 12/15/2016
This scholarship becomes available each year. If you missed the deadline, check back for next year’s deadline.
How to Apply
To see how to apply, you must first login or register.