If you a high school senior students applying to college, or currently a college student, and have an interest in sustainability and the environment, then they’d love to hear thoughts on what sustainability means to them. Thus, they’re sponsoring a college scholarship with an award of $1,000 to go towards tuition.
Available in the following states: National
Requirements snapshot: GPA Level, Essay, Level of education or amount of credits, Specific field/degree/major/career
Scholarship PIN: S00136
Submitted by: Rana
The award amount for this scholarship is $1000. one winner will receive the award if he match the scholarship requirement to cover his/her tuition.
*Essay 200-300 words required on topic- “What does sustainability mean to you?”
* Student must have a minimum 3.3 GPA
* Must Be A High School Senior Applying To College Or Currently Attending College
* Must Have An Interest In Environmentalism Or Sustainability.
* Post a photo on Instagram with the required essay explaining what sustainability means to you.
* Complete the form in the website.
This scholarship earns a low competition rating. Scholarships with low competition are usually limited to students who live in a specific geographic area and/or specific group of students. We highly suggest you apply to this scholarship if you meet the requirements.
Current submission deadline: 11/30/2016
This scholarship becomes available each year. If you missed the deadline, check back for next year’s deadline.
How to Apply
To see how to apply, you must first login or register.