Allied Van Lines, one of the leading moving companies in America, is excited to offer a 2016 scholarship program aimed at students whose area of study focuses on logistics and moving-related fields. They are committed to growing our industry and supporting the brightest students in logistics and moving.
Available in the following states: National
Requirements snapshot: Essay, Level of education or amount of credits, Specific field/degree/major/career, Complete application, copy of recent transcripts, verification of college enrollment required.
Scholarship PIN: S00150
Submitted by: Rana
The award amount for this scholarship is $1000. – 3 individuals scholarships will be awarded.
– Award amount will be made out to the winner’s school in the form of a check, and mailed to the winner’s personal address.
– Tuition and fees required to enroll at or attend an eligible educational institution.
– Course-related expenses, such as fees, books, supplies, and equipment that are required for the courses at the eligible educational institution.
– But room and board,Travel, Research, Clerical help, or Equipment and other expenses that are not required for enrollment in or attendance at an eligible educational institution.
* U.S. Citizen (or permanent resident).
* Enrolled as full time student of accredited college/university within the United States for completion of undergraduate degree in Logistics or equivalent field.
* Complete the application form.
* Be sure to attach the following documents to your application form:
1. Copy of your most recent transcripts.
2.Some verification of enrollment at your college.
3. Essay between 400 and 800 words, detailing why a career in logistics/supply chain management is your college major of choice.
*Winners will be notified via email, and on our official Logistics Scholarship homepage at (Allied.com/scholarship/logisticsedu).
This scholarship earns a low competition rating. Scholarships with low competition are usually limited to students who live in a specific geographic area and/or specific group of students. We highly suggest you apply to this scholarship if you meet the requirements.
Current submission deadline: 12/15/2016
This scholarship becomes available each year. If you missed the deadline, check back for next year’s deadline.
How to Apply
To see how to apply, you must first login or register.